A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Cooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Cooney is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Cooney, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooney graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooney has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Jean Cooney MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marina J. Cooney practice?
- Dr. Marina Cooney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marina Cooney practices Psychiatry near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Psychiatrists.