A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Cooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Cooney is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooney
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooney Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Cooney, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooney graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooney has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Jean Cooney MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marina J. Cooney practice?
- Dr. Marina Cooney has 1 office location.
Dr. Marina Cooney practices Psychiatry near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Psychiatrists.