Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marina Corpus
Dr. Marina Corpus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. She has 56 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Corpus is affiliated with SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan, Staten Island University Hospital North and Richmond University Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Marina Corpus has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Marina Corpus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Kalai Murthy
Staten Island, NY 0.01 mi30
Dr. Juan Maguina
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Staten Island, NY 0.18 mi29
Dr. Santosh Parab
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0.24 mi20