A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Cozort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cozort
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cozort Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Cozort, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cozort graduated from Rostov State Medical University.
Dr. Cozort has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Cozort MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marina Cozort practice?
- Dr. Marina Cozort has 1 office location.
Dr. Marina Cozort practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.