A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Doulova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Doulova, Child and Adult Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Doulova, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Behavioral Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Doulova graduated from Moscow State University Of Medicine & Dentistry. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Doulova has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Doulova MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marina Doulova practice?
- Dr. Marina Doulova has 1 office location.
Dr. Marina Doulova practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Psychiatrists.