A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Dukhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Dukhan, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dukhan graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Dukhan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dukhan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans