A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Dukhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Dukhan, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dukhan graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Dukhan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina DR Dukhan DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marina D. Dukhan practice?
- Dr. Marina Dukhan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marina Dukhan practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.