Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marina Duran-Castillo
Dr. Marina Duran-Castillo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Pediatrics. Dr. Duran-Castillo is affiliated with MetroHealth Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Marina Duran-Castillo has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Marina Duran-Castillo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.
Dr. Barbara Cromer
Pediatrics, Adolescent Medicine
Cleveland, OH 0 mi36
Dr. Kathrin Nicolacakis
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Cleveland, OH 0 mi24
Dr. Brian Berman
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Cleveland, OH 0 mi42