Learn more about Dr. Marina Duran-Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Duran-Castillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duran-Castillo
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Duran-Castillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Duran-Castillo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Duran-Castillo graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Duran-Castillo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Duran-Castillo MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marina Duran-Castillo practice?
- Dr. Marina Duran-Castillo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marina Duran-Castillo practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Strongsville, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Pulmonologists, and Cleveland Pediatricians.