A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Fernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fernandez has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina H Fernandez MD is a female General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Marina H. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Marina Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Marina Fernandez practices General Practice near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Primary Care Doctors.