Dr. Marina Feygin MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2016
so impressed - excellent experience - Dr. Feygin was spot on an targeted so much in such a short time

December 19th, 2014
Ms.
I cannot believe these reviews. I've been a patient of Dr. Feygin's for many years. She's a wonderful, caring, doctor who knows what medication needs to be administered for each particular mental ailment. She saved me from sinking twice, therefore, I recommended three friends to her - who also feel she is a very good doctor, as well as a classy lady. After a decade, she still calls me by my last name. As far as the first reviewer's claim that she told her to shut up because she was taking notes --- I found that incredibily hard to believe. She takes notes, but I'm so busy talking to her, and she's so good, at watching you, while writing, you don't even realize she's taking notes - and taking you in. It is rare to find a good phycologist today - and I'm glad I find a doctor for life, if necessary. BTW, I feel great.

February 28th, 2014
post partum mother
Very unsympathetic and suspicious doctor. bad bedside manner. i went to her for post-partum depression after a very bad miscarriage, and in front of me she checked me if I was on the 'controlled substance abuse watch" webstie. she had absolutely no understanding of depression, of how ppl self medicate sometimes and then turn to doctors for help. She told me several times to be quiet because she could not cocentrate on 'taking notes." I left the office in tears. Doctors like this need to experience something hard themselves, because she can not relate to patients in the slightest. If you would like someone to put salt in your wounds, pay a visit to Dr. Feygin.

March 26th, 2013
trust me
Dont go to this office no matter what, the secretary and the doctor are both snobish pricks who make innocent patients lives harder, please trust me and do not go here.

October 20th, 2016