A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Gafanovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Gafanovich, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Gafanovich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid reflux heartburn
- Acquired hypothyroidism
- Acute Illness
- Acute Sinusitis
- Acute pharyngitis
- Acute rhinitis
- Acute upper respiratory infection
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cold & Flu
- Diabetes and Chronic Disease Management
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Endocrine Problems
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Gerd Gastroesophageal Reflux Or Acid Reflux Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gafanovich graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gafanovich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Gafanovich MD is a female General Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marina Gafanovich practice?
- Dr. Marina Gafanovich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marina Gafanovich practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York General Practitioners and New York Internists.