A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Gafanovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Gafanovich, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gafanovich
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gafanovich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Gafanovich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Abdominal Pain
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
- Lipid Disorders
- Pink eye (Bacterial Conjunctivitis)
- Preventive Medicine
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gafanovich graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Gafanovich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Gafanovich MD is a female General Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marina Gafanovich practice?
- Dr. Marina Gafanovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Marina Gafanovich practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York General Practitioners and New York Internists.