A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Garcia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Garcia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Christiana Hospital
- Christiana Care Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garcia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans