A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Garcia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Garcia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Christiana Hospital
- Christiana Care Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Mangaoang Garcia MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marina M. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Marina Garcia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marina Garcia practices Pediatrics near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Rising Sun, MD.
See Newark Pediatricians.