Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marina Goikhberg
Dr. Marina Goikhberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Goikhberg is affiliated with Brookdale Hospital Medical Center, Staten Island University Hospital North and Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Dr. Goikhberg has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Marina Goikhberg has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marina Goikhberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Chia Chen
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Staten Island, NY 0.10 mi51
Dr. Maria Bunag
Staten Island, NY 0.11 mi37