A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Isakova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Isakova is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Isakova graduated from Andizan Medical Inst.
Dr. Isakova has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Isakova MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Marina Isakova practice?
- Dr. Marina Isakova has 7 office locations.
Dr. Marina Isakova practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.