A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Jacobson, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Jacobson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Natural Family Planning Methods
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Jacobson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Jacobson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marina Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Marina Jacobson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marina Jacobson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Tenafly, NJ.
See Englewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.