A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Katsnelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Katsnelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Katsnelson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Katsnelson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Katsnelson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Katsnelson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marina Katsnelson practice?
- Dr. Marina Katsnelson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marina Katsnelson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.