Learn more about Dr. Marina Khitrik-Palchuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Khitrik-Palchuk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khitrik-Palchuk
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khitrik-Palchuk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Khitrik-Palchuk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Khitrik-Palchuk graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Khitrik-Palchuk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Anna Jaques Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Z Khitrik-Palchuk MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marina Z. Khitrik-Palchuk practice?
- Dr. Marina Khitrik-Palchuk has 1 office location.
Dr. Marina Khitrik-Palchuk practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Haverhill, MA.
See Haverhill Internists, Haverhill Hematologists, and Haverhill Oncologists.