A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Kravets:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Kravets is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Kravets, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kravets graduated from Latvijas Universitate, Riga. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kravets has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Kravets MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marina Kravets practice?
- Dr. Marina Kravets has 1 office location.
Dr. Marina Kravets practices Internal Medicine near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Internists.