A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Kulick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Kulick, General Practitioner,Preventive Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kulick
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kulick Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulick graduated from Samara State Medical University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kulick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
- Mease Hospital - Dunedin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Kulick MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marina Kulick practice?
- Dr. Marina Kulick has 1 office location.
Dr. Marina Kulick practices Adult Medicine near Tarpon Springs, FL.
See Tarpon Springs Family Physicians.