A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Kulick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Kulick, General Practitioner,Preventive Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulick graduated from Samara State Medical University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kulick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
- Mease Hospital - Dunedin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Vladimirovona Kulick MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, General Practice, and General Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marina V. Kulick practice?
- Dr. Marina Kulick has 1 office location.
Dr. Marina Kulick practices Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, General Practice, and General Preventive Medicine near Tarpon Springs, FL.
See Tarpon Springs Family Physicians, Tarpon Springs General Practitioners, and Tarpon Springs Preventive Medicine Specialists.