Marina V Kulick, MD, MPH
Video profile
703 S Pinellas Ave
Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
727-940-3478
Locations and availability (1)

|  amazing doctor  |  show details
May 23rd, 2013

I go to her for bioidentical medicine. Shes the only doctor I trust in this area. I have tried some others, and they never seem to know exactly whats going on. Because of her, I have never felt better! THanks Dr. Kulick!

Mar 20th, 2013

The doctor is amazing. Doctor has an accent and sometimes its hard to understand her but the office staff always helps me out if I dont understand something. Dr. Kulick truly cares about her patients. The front desk girl Lenna was always very helpful on my authorizations and explained the whole insurance process to me. I guess she moved, but I already miss her. It's a comforting feeling to know that the workers actually know what they're doing.. not like most of the front desk staff at other doctors offices.

Dec 9th, 2011

very caring doctor. she went to medical school in russian and in the U.S. so she really knows what she is talking about.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Kulick was excellent. She has a great bed side manner and explains things very clearly. Also, her office staff is very professional. I will recommend her to all my friends. She's great!

|  Tarpon Springs' best general practitioner  |  show details
by A Tarpon Resident on Jan 30th, 2011

Dr. Marina Kulick is a kind, trustworthy and intelligent practitioner who will not only treat your issue, but provide a memorable experience that makes you want to come back again.

May 24th, 2010

I find Dr. Kulick very easy to speak with. Its a comfort to know that the doctor is listening carefully to your medical problem and takes pro-active measures to address them. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend her to friends and family - and have done so.

by Lena Stebleva on Aug 31st, 2009

Excellent doctor.She has very good bedside manners.

Jul 7th, 2009

Very through examination of my problem. Compassionate and experienced physician.Would recommend her as primary care physician