Dr. Marina Kulick, MD
General Practitioner,Preventive Medicine
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Mar 26th, 2015

She is great. She treats all my family.I recommend her to anyone.

if you want a rude doctor and not personal doctor a not nice dr a dumb dr .then go here if not keep searchinsearching show details if you want a rude doctor and not personal doctor a not nice dr a dumb dr .then go here if not keep searchinsearching
by poor white female on Feb 19th, 2015

this is my first time there and doctors not very personal not very nice not quite exactly rude and mean and I don't wanna go back my search for good primericathis is my first time there and doctors not very personal not very nice not quite exactly rude and mean and I don't wanna go back my search for good doctor is still on wish I was up up north with my right doctor,she really sucks my opinion don't go there ,this quack doctor she really sucks in my opinion don't go therethere,keep searching for a good doctor that's nice personable caring kinding and not rude

amazing doctor show details amazing doctor
May 23rd, 2013

I go to her for bioidentical medicine. Shes the only doctor I trust in this area. I have tried some others, and they never seem to know exactly whats going on. Because of her, I have never felt better! THanks Dr. Kulick!

Mar 20th, 2013

The doctor is amazing. Doctor has an accent and sometimes its hard to understand her but the office staff always helps me out if I dont understand something. Dr. Kulick truly cares about her patients. The front desk girl Lenna was always very helpful on my authorizations and explained the whole insurance process to me. I guess she moved, but I already miss her. It's a comforting feeling to know that the workers actually know what they're doing.. not like most of the front desk staff at other doctors offices.

Dec 9th, 2011

very caring doctor. she went to medical school in russian and in the U.S. so she really knows what she is talking about.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Feb 24th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Kulick was excellent. She has a great bed side manner and explains things very clearly. Also, her office staff is very professional. I will recommend her to all my friends. She's great!

Tarpon Springs' best general practitioner show details Tarpon Springs' best general practitioner
by A Tarpon Resident on Jan 30th, 2011

Dr. Marina Kulick is a kind, trustworthy and intelligent practitioner who will not only treat your issue, but provide a memorable experience that makes you want to come back again.

May 24th, 2010

I find Dr. Kulick very easy to speak with. Its a comfort to know that the doctor is listening carefully to your medical problem and takes pro-active measures to address them. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend her to friends and family - and have done so.

Satisfied Patient show details Satisfied Patient
by Anonymous on May 21st, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Caring compassionate physician who performed a complete exam and spent the time required to listen to my concerns and answred all my questions. Very h ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
by Lena Stebleva on Aug 31st, 2009

Excellent doctor.She has very good bedside manners.

Jul 7th, 2009

Very through examination of my problem. Compassionate and experienced physician.Would recommend her as primary care physician