Dr. Marina Kulick MD Patient Reviews

• 16 reviews

July 22nd, 2016
Very professional.

February 20th, 2016
No any bedside manner! Only spend few minutes, didn't even listen the heart or lungs! All she did was typing and looking at her laptop and made a few rude comments! Would not recommend her to anyone!

November 8th, 2015
my review is not an exaggeration. she is a great Dr... She gives individual care and focuses on each problem. I have seen Dr. Kulick for close to 7 years and hope to continue. My husband also sees her. We are both very happy with her care.

August 26th, 2015
The wait time is ridiculous! When you're given a 9:15 appointment, and don't see her till 11:45! Unacceptable!

July 10th, 2015
A little disappointed
I've been seeing Dr. Kulick for a couple of years. I'm seriously considering another Doctor. She's very personable and I like her. But an 11:15 appointment turned into a 12:30 appointment. Entirely too long to wait since I left work for the appointment and expected to be back by noon. In speaking with another patient while waiting.. She said she brings her lunch because she knows it's going to be a long wait. We discussed that you spend about 7 minutes with the Doctor and with 3 people waiting, it's just entirely unnecessary to wait that long. Especially when there is another Doctor that can see you. It wasn't like that when I first started seeing her and that's why I stayed with her. It was nice to know that your appointment time IS your appointment time. My time is valuable too and ended up missing 2 hours of work instead of lunch. Last years blood work was never looked at until this visit. Prescription wasn't sent over and the receptionist asked me where I wanted it sent to. Parmacy never received it. I called them and seems they give it to you instead?? I'm confused. They've always been faxed. If you don't mind the wait go to her... She's a very nice Doctor. The front desk staff need lessons in courtesy and job function

March 26th, 2015
She is great. She treats all my family.I recommend her to anyone.

February 19th, 2015
if you want a rude doctor and not personal doctor a not nice dr a dumb dr .then go here if not keep searchinsearching
this is my first time there and doctors not very personal not very nice not quite exactly rude and mean and I don't wanna go back my search for good primericathis is my first time there and doctors not very personal not very nice not quite exactly rude and mean and I don't wanna go back my search for good doctor is still on wish I was up up north with my right doctor,she really sucks my opinion don't go there ,this quack doctor she really sucks in my opinion don't go therethere,keep searching for a good doctor that's nice personable caring kinding and not rude

May 23rd, 2013
amazing doctor
I go to her for bioidentical medicine. Shes the only doctor I trust in this area. I have tried some others, and they never seem to know exactly whats going on. Because of her, I have never felt better! THanks Dr. Kulick!

March 20th, 2013
The doctor is amazing. Doctor has an accent and sometimes its hard to understand her but the office staff always helps me out if I dont understand something. Dr. Kulick truly cares about her patients. The front desk girl Lenna was always very helpful on my authorizations and explained the whole insurance process to me. I guess she moved, but I already miss her. It's a comforting feeling to know that the workers actually know what they're doing.. not like most of the front desk staff at other doctors offices.

December 9th, 2011
very caring doctor. she went to medical school in russian and in the U.S. so she really knows what she is talking about.

February 24th, 2011
Great Doctor
My experience with Dr. Kulick was excellent. She has a great bed side manner and explains things very clearly. Also, her office staff is very professional. I will recommend her to all my friends. She's great!

January 30th, 2011
Tarpon Springs' best general practitioner
Dr. Marina Kulick is a kind, trustworthy and intelligent practitioner who will not only treat your issue, but provide a memorable experience that makes you want to come back again.