Learn more about Dr. Marina Kurian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Kurian, Bariatric Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurian
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Kurian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Kurian, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurian graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kurian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina S Kurian MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Marina S. Kurian practice?
- Dr. Marina Kurian has 13 office locations.
Dr. Marina Kurian practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and White Plains, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.