A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Kurian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Kurian, Bariatric Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Kurian, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Gastric Bypass Gastrojejunostomy
- Other Gastric Bypass Procedures
- Other Gastric Restriction
- Patients under 18
- RevisionConversion of Prior Procedure
- Weight Loss Surgery Bariatric Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurian graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Kurian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marina S. Kurian practice?
Dr. Marina Kurian practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.