Learn more about Dr. Marina Kurian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Kurian, Bariatric Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kurian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Kurian, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurian graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kurian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina S Kurian MD is a female Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Marina S. Kurian practice?
- Dr. Marina Kurian has 1 office location.
Dr. Marina Kurian practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.