A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Kurian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Kurian, Bariatric Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kurian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Kurian, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurian graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kurian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina S Kurian MD is a female Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Marina S. Kurian practice?
- Dr. Marina Kurian has 1 office location.
Dr. Marina Kurian practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.