A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Magrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Magrey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Magrey, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Magrey graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Magrey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Nighat Magrey MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Marina N. Magrey practice?
- Dr. Marina Magrey has 8 office locations.
Dr. Marina Magrey practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and Strongsville, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Rheumatologists.