A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Makarovskaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Makarovskaya is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Makarovskaya, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Makarovskaya graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Makarovskaya has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina M Makarovskaya MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marina M. Makarovskaya practice?
- Dr. Marina Makarovskaya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marina Makarovskaya practices Family Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Family Physicians.