Dr. Marina Margolin MD Patient Reviews

3.1

• Good
  • Bad

May 8th, 2017
She is my doctor for few years and every time I see her, she gives me best attention ant treatment. She spends a lot of time explaining all my problems and ways to treat or resolve it. Her office will help me with all my medications needs, dealing with pharmacy or even giving me samples. Really good care.

February 10th, 2017
Thank-You
I am thanking Dr.Margolin for keeping me in good physical and emotional health with her wonderful care.

November 14th, 2016
She is my favorite doctor

November 14th, 2016
As a patient of her's for many years, I can say without any hesitation that Doctor Margolin is the best around.

August 10th, 2015
WORST STAFF
Expect bills 2 years after your date of service, with NO EXPLANATION. Nathalie at the front desk is the rudest person i've ever met. She will not hesitate to YELL at you if you have questions or THREATEN for you bill to go to collections if you don't pay it. Worst service I've ever received at a doctors office.

January 22nd, 2014
worse secretary
I've been waiting for three weeks to get a phone call regarding my blood work results. I just called and her secretary called NATALIE has the nerves to tell me that she never spoke to me and she know all she will answer was that doctor is busy and she will call me right back. So now im a liar. Sorry doctor u just lost a patient of 16 years already. And all she does is talk to the other girl and curse like she is in her living room. I suggest u het rid of her

August 6th, 2013
Professional and Kind
Doctor Margolin is the sort of person you feel comfortable sharing your problems with. She listens, knows how to diffuse a negative situation, and is quick to provide an accurate diagnosis and an immediate solution. My doctor of many years.

September 23rd, 2011
She is my doctor for many years and i know a lot of patients would never change her for anybody else.

August 14th, 2011
Great Doc
I've been with Dr. Margolin Many years she is great & caring very accurate care and she follows up like i am her only patient.She Just the kind of Doctor you need when you need the truth.

July 23rd, 2011
She is my favorite doctor whom i know for years and would never change to any other.

January 28th, 2011
Great Impression from Old Patient
I have been with Dr. Margolin for over 8 years. She is extremely accurate in her diagnosis, but is also incredibly caring and knows all the details of my life and my family. I feel comfortable going to her with my son because she makes me feel welcome, because her office is clean, and because she always takes extra effort to follow up and make sure I had my problems solved. She is kind and generous with her time.

December 5th, 2010
Hard to find good help these days
Very unprofessional office-dr leaves patients' charts in examining rooms while other patients are in the rooms, very loud upon discussing confidential info in front of other patients, and walls are paper thin so everything can be heard from any of the examining rooms. No heat and not enough chairs for all the people waiting forever to see the dr. Overall, not a good experience and will not be returning.