A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Mata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Mata is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mata graduated from Universidad De Barcelona.
Dr. Mata has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Mata MD is a female Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marina Mata practice?
- Dr. Marina Mata has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marina Mata practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.