A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Milman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Milman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Milman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Milman graduated from Kursk State Medical University.
Dr. Milman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina DR Milman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marina D. Milman practice?
- Dr. Marina Milman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marina Milman practices Pediatrics near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, NY.
See Great Neck Pediatricians.