Learn more about Dr. Marina Mirkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirkin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mirkin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirkin graduated from Alma-Atinskij Med Inst, Alma-Ata, Kazakhstan.
Dr. Mirkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital CenterRoosevelt Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Mirkin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marina Mirkin practice?
- Dr. Marina Mirkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Marina Mirkin practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.