Learn more about Dr. Marina Movshovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Movshovich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Movshovich, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endocrine Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Movshovich graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Movshovich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Movshovich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marina D. Movshovich practice?
Dr. Marina Movshovich practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Endocrinologists.