Learn more about Dr. Marina Movshovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Movshovich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Movshovich
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Movshovich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Movshovich, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endocrine Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Movshovich graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Movshovich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina DR Movshovich MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Marina D. Movshovich practice?
- Dr. Marina Movshovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Marina Movshovich practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Endocrinologists.