A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Nakic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Nakic is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nakic
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Nakic Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Nakic, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakic graduated from Md, School Of Medicine, University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Nakic has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Nakic MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marina Nakic practice?
- Dr. Marina Nakic has 1 office location.
Dr. Marina Nakic practices Psychiatry near West Haven, CT.
See West Haven Psychiatrists.