A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Nakic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Nakic is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Nakic, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakic graduated from Md, School Of Medicine, University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Nakic has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Nakic MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marina Nakic practice?
- Dr. Marina Nakic has 1 office location.
Dr. Marina Nakic practices Psychiatry near West Haven, CT.
See West Haven Psychiatrists.