A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Novikova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Novikova is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Dr. Novikova has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Novikova DO is a female Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marina Novikova practice?
- Dr. Marina Novikova has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marina Novikova practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.