Dr. Marina Obolnikov Is this you?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 6th, 2012

Absolutely the worst pyschiatrist I have ever had the misfortune of working with. She doesn't listen. She is fixated with increasing and adding more meds than necessary. I spent two years pleading with her to DECREASE the amount of meds I was taking, and presenting evidence as to why I should take less. She would respond, "Do you want to INCREASE?". I once spent a good 10 minutes telling her about my enthusiasm to be going back to work and going to school. The first words out of her mouth were, "Are you interested in returning to work? And school?". It's like, "What did I just say?".Another time she asked me if I were "STILL" using street drugs. I have never, in my life used street drugs. For her to just presume is completely unprofessional. "Are you" or "Have you ever" are different questions than "Are you STILL".My experience with her was beyond miserable and I feel sorry for anyone who has the misfortune of working with her.

September 6th, 2012