A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Palant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Palant graduated from Leningradskij Sanitarno Gigienceskij Medical Institute.
Dr. Palant has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Brodova Palant MD is a female Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marina B. Palant practice?
- Dr. Marina Palant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marina Palant practices Internal Medicine near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Internists.