Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marina Pearsall
Dr. Marina Pearsall, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pearsall is affiliated with Park Plaza Hospital and St Luke's Episcopal Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Marina Pearsall has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marina Pearsall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Edward Stool
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Houston, TX 0 mi43
Dr. John Kirk
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Houston, TX 0 mi42
Dr. Samuel Siegler II
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi32