A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Pearsall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Pearsall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anti-aging Medicine
- Chelation Therapy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearsall graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Pearsall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Park Plaza Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina M Pearsall MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marina M. Pearsall practice?
- Dr. Marina Pearsall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marina Pearsall practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Houston Internists.