A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Protopapas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Protopapas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Protopapas, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Protopapas graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Protopapas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Georgia Protopapas DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marina G. Protopapas practice?
- Dr. Marina Protopapas has 13 office locations.
Dr. Marina Protopapas practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Herndon, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fredericksburg, VA and Centreville, VA.
See Herndon Physiatrists and Herndon Pain Management Doctors.