A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Radisic-Basovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Radisic-Basovic, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Radisic-Basovic graduated from Medical Faculty, Univ. of Sarajevu, Mose` Pijade.
Dr. Radisic-Basovic has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- South Bay Mental Health Center
- Child Family Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Radisic-Basovic MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marina Radisic-Basovic practice?
- Dr. Marina Radisic-Basovic has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marina Radisic-Basovic practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New Bedford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See New Bedford Psychiatrists.