A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Rasnow-Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Rasnow-Hill is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Rasnow-Hill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasnow-Hill graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Rasnow-Hill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina E Rasnow-Hill MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marina E. Rasnow-Hill practice?
- Dr. Marina Rasnow-Hill has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marina Rasnow-Hill practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Sacramento Family Physicians.