A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Shtern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Shtern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Shtern, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shtern graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shtern has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- South Shore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shtern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marina D. Shtern practice?
Dr. Marina Shtern practices Family Medicine near Norwell, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Norwell Family Physicians.