A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Sisakian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Sisakian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Sisakian, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sisakian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Sisakian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Sisakian MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marina Sisakian practice?
- Dr. Marina Sisakian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marina Sisakian practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.