A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Tourkova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Tourkova, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tourkova
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Tourkova Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tourkova graduated from Lugansk Medical Institute. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Tourkova MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marina Tourkova practice?
- Dr. Marina Tourkova has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marina Tourkova practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL.
See Hackensack Psychiatrists.