A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Urazov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Urazov is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urazov
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Urazov Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Urazov, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Urazov graduated from Ivanovo State Medical Academy.
Dr. Urazov has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Urazov MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marina Urazov practice?
- Dr. Marina Urazov has 1 office location.
Dr. Marina Urazov practices Psychiatry near East Meadow, NY.
See East Meadow Psychiatrists.