Dr. Marina Vaysburd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marina Vaysburd?

May 25th, 2017

The best doctor in my life!!

Many thanks to Dr. M. Vaysburd! 4 months ago I developed progressive weakness, catastrophic loss of my red blood cells. After treatment by other physician, who fail help me, I was so lucky to come to Dr. Vaysburd’s office not having appointment, as last resort. Dr Vaysburd, despite of her busy working day, agreed to see me, squeezing her schedule. On next day, after getting my lab tests, I already was taking to the transfusion center of CSMC. Blood transfusions, very effective treatment, ordered by Dr. Vaysburd and provided by her team, in several months return me to life. When I start treatment by Dr. Vaysburd, I was not able to walk and use wheelchair to move around. Now, in 4 months of this treatment, my lab test- back to normal, I run at stadium, do exercise. I am happiest person in the world. And this is Dr. Vasburd’s glorious victory. Dr. M. Vaysburd- the best doctor in my life!

September 9th, 2012

I believe Dr. Vaysburg is one of the best oncologists at Cedars but she is hard to get close to and talk to. She is very clinical and not very empathetic. With cancer you need a close, trusting, uninhibited relationship and I just could not get that with her. I would, however, recommend her to anyone.

January 6th, 2010

kind and best

When I met her, I know I had the best doctor this time. Too bad I did not know her from the beginning of my mother illness. She is not only a doctor, but she is also a friend, good friend. Kind of a friend that you are lucky to have and kind of a doctor that will be with you always you would need her.

July 21st, 2009

She is the best!!!She is your doctor and your friend.

July 25th, 2017