A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Vengalil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Vengalil is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Vengalil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Vengalil graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vengalil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vengalil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marina T. Vengalil practice?
Dr. Marina Vengalil practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Neurology, and Geriatric Medicine near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Garland Internists, Garland Geriatric Doctors, Garland Neurologists, and Garland Family Physicians.