Learn more about Dr. Marina Vengalil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Vengalil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vengalil
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Vengalil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Vengalil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Vengalil graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Vengalil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Tomy Vengalil MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marina T. Vengalil practice?
- Dr. Marina Vengalil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marina Vengalil practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.