Overall Review

3.2

October 24th, 2015
It's not a doctor
I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone.

September 3rd, 2015
My husband was treated for scabies Now he is free from it . thanks to Doctor Marina Vinarskaya

October 2nd, 2014
I had a wonderful experience with doctor Marina Vinarsksya and I got exactly what I needed. Dr. Vinarskaya has a fabulous manner. She actually listens to your concerns. Her staff is phenomenal. My recovery was exactly what I was told.I am extremely happy with the results. Thanks Doctor

Perfect Doctor
Finally!!! After so many visits to a different unprofessional doctors I found a very knowledgable and professional Dr. Vinarskaya Marina. Her staff is a very welcoming and amazing. Her office is clean and comfortable. My appointment started on time. Dr. Vinarskaya provided me with an excellent treatment and now I am fully recovered. I recommend Dr. Vinarskaya to all my family and friends.

Student
Very good doctor .She helped with my skin problem .She is very knowledge .if I need to see doctor again I choose only her.

October 1st, 2014
good MD
I like this MD she helped me with very bad problem on my body. I think she is well educated. I want to mantion that she and her stuff are very friendly and polite people and i feel there like at home. I am recomending her to all my friends.

September 27th, 2013
The worst doctor ever!!!
DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE EVEN IF ITS THE ONLY ONE DERMATOLOGIST ON THE WHOLE PLANET!!!! the worst worst doctor ever. i came to her office with the rash on the face, she didnt even check what is that!!! it was red and was itching so bad... i was scared that it might be herpes all around my face, but she sad that its not... then i asked what can it be? and she sad with no emotions " I DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!" and gave me some moisturizer and some first aid pads... after i've found out that the moisturiser that she gave me is ONLY FOR CUTS AND BURNS!! what is not my problem... then i went to this office again to tell her that nothing helps and its only worst then it was before. she gave me the cream and the cleanser without any explanation how to use it. i came home and decided to check what is the cream for that she gave me. what i have found out, that you can not apply this cream if u have a rash or skin infection, which is my case!!!! Thanks God that i had a feeling to not trust her!!! She had a dirty clothes and made me wait for 40 min, so she could finish her food, and smelled like a fish after! Please be very careful and do not go there!!! she is not the doctor!!! she has no manners and no respect to patients!

March 21st, 2013
I'm completely satisfied with Dr Marina Vinarskaya. I have been to her office several times, she has always been very helpful, shared her knowledge and given great treatment and pieces of advice. I would certainly recommend this doctor to my friends. Many thanks to the doctor and her lovely team!

July 6th, 2012
Poor
She is bad doctor

August 5th, 2009
Very Bad!!!!!!
im do not recomend any one !!!!! she cames always late she can have her breackfast while taking castomer, she can take castomer and have her coffe in ather heand, she make ppl wait just 4 her have a same snack in front of customers. not enthoth profeshional doctor , gives same cream twice wich dnt work in 1st time ... she dnt even chek ,,, dnt know wich she give before,,,,she can hold u in office for 50 min while she tolking with some men/or non of her customers, she can leave u waithing while she on phone with not importtant things for same long,,, if dnt belive me ,,, just go thare and you ll see... also she leaves office while her bussness hours and you never know when she ll be back..... try diff. doctor!!!!

May 8th, 2009
I usually don't rate the doctors. But it was the worst experience I've ever had. I came to her office suffering from severe acne and Her assistant damage my skin so badly that i still can't get rid of scars. Please stay away from her!!!!