A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Volpin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Volpin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Volpin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Volpin graduated from Leningradskij Sanitarno Gigienceskij Medical Institute. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Volpin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Volpin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marina Volpin practice?
Dr. Marina Volpin practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.