A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Volpin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Volpin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Volpin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Volpin graduated from Leningradskij Sanitarno Gigienceskij Medical Institute. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Volpin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Volpin MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marina Volpin practice?
- Dr. Marina Volpin has 1 office location.
Dr. Marina Volpin practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.