The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marina Wasylyshyn
Dr. Marina Wasylyshyn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Binghamton, NY, with another office in Johnson City, NY. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgical Oncology and General Surgery. Dr. Wasylyshyn is affiliated with UHS Wilson Medical Center, United Health Service Hospital and United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Marina Wasylyshyn has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Marina Wasylyshyn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Binghamton, NY.
Dr. Vivien Fongue
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Binghamton, NY 0.89 mi9
Dr. Walid Hammoud
Occupational Medicine, General Surgery
Binghamton, NY 0.89 mi45
Dr. Ann Lee
Binghamton, NY 0.92 mi8