Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marina Wilder
Dr. Marina Wilder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marietta, GA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Preventive Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Wilder is affiliated with WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center, Kennestone Hospital and Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding. She speaks English.
Dr. Marina Wilder has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Marina Wilder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.
Dr. Brenda Marino
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Marietta, GA 0 mi44
Dr. Michelle Presley
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Marietta, GA 0 mi23
Dr. Shalabh Bansal
Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Emergency Medicine
Marietta, GA 0 mi8