Learn more about Dr. Marina Zabezhanskaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Zabezhanskaya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabezhanskaya graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Zabezhanskaya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital
- All Divisi
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zabezhanskaya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marina Zabezhanskaya practice?
Dr. Marina Zabezhanskaya practices Dermatology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Dermatologists.