A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Zabezhanskaya is Good. Dr. Zabezhanskaya has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabezhanskaya graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zabezhanskaya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center - Concours
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital
- All Divisi
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zabezhanskaya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marina Zabezhanskaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marina Zabezhanskaya practice?
Dr. Marina Zabezhanskaya practices Dermatology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See Brooklyn Dermatologists.