A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Zabezhanskaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Zabezhanskaya is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabezhanskaya graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Zabezhanskaya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital
- All Divisi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Zabezhanskaya MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Marina Zabezhanskaya practice?
- Dr. Marina Zabezhanskaya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marina Zabezhanskaya practices Dermatology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See Brooklyn Dermatologists.