A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Zelenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Zelenko, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelenko graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Zelenko has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Alexandra Zelenko MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marina A. Zelenko practice?
- Dr. Marina Zelenko has 1 office location.
Dr. Marina Zelenko practices Psychiatry near Cupertino, CA.
See Cupertino Psychiatrists.