A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marine Demirjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marine Demirjian, Allergy and Immunology Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. Demirjian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marine Demirjian MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Marine Demirjian practice?
- Dr. Marine Demirjian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marine Demirjian practices Allergy & Immunology near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Burbank Allergists.