A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marine Demirjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marine Demirjian, Allergy and Immunology Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Demirjian
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Demirjian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. Demirjian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marine Demirjian MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Marine Demirjian practice?
- Dr. Marine Demirjian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marine Demirjian practices Allergy & Immunology near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Burbank Allergists.