Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marine Sahakyan
Dr. Marine Sahakyan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Hartford, CT. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Sahakyan is affiliated with Hartford Hospital, New Britain General Hospital and Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network. Dr. Sahakyan has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Marine Sahakyan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Marine Sahakyan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Hartford, CT.
Dr. Rachel Nelson
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
West Hartford, CT 0 mi5
Dr. Marian Kellner
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
West Hartford, CT 0 mi37
Dr. Kristine Macomber
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
West Hartford, CT 0 mi