A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marineh Yagubyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marineh Yagubyan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marineh Yagubyan, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Yagubyan graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Yagubyan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marineh Yagubyan MD is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marineh Yagubyan practice?
- Dr. Marineh Yagubyan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marineh Yagubyan practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Glendale Surgeons.