Learn more about Dr. Marineh Yagubyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marineh Yagubyan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marineh Yagubyan, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Yagubyan graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Yagubyan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yagubyan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marineh Yagubyan practice?
Dr. Marineh Yagubyan practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Glendale Surgeons.