A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marinela Turc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marinela Turc is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marinela Turc, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Adolescent Medicine
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Back Pain
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turc graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Victor Babes, Timisoara.
Dr. Turc has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- UH Bedford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turc accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marinela Turc practice?
Dr. Marinela Turc practices Internal Medicine near Willoughby, OH.
See Willoughby Internists.